1st Panel of Economic Society of Albania on “Promoting Manufacturing Industry in Albania”
October 3rd, 2016
1st Panel of Economic Society of Albania on “Promoting Manufacturing Industry in Albania” will bring together representatives from government, chamber of commences, business owners, academicians and representatives from region that are part of manufacturing industry.
Aim and Objectives: The aim of this panel is to present the disposition of manufacturing industry in Albania. Since manufacturing is found to be one of the fastest promoters of economic growth and Albania possesses a good environment for the development of manufacturing, it is crucial the organization of a constructive debate to find the ways to promote this kind of industry. The triangle business-academia-government of panelists will have its’ vital impact in understanding the obstacles and identifying the appropriate ways to promote the manufacturing in the nearest future.
Scope: Debate and themes to be discussed during the panel will cover the following issues but not limited to:
· Opportunities of Manufacturing Industry in Albania
· Albanian Comparative Advantage in Manufacturing Industry
· Business Climate and FDI in Manufacturing Industry
· Taxation System and Business Costs
· Promotion Tools and Export of Albanian Products
· Innovation and Capabilities in Manufacturing Industries
· Research and Development and Role of Academia in Manufacturing Industry
The panel will be open to public and the last minutes of the experts’ discussion is planned to be fully committed to the audience questions to be answered from the honorable panelists. A second session of discussion will be delivered to PhD and Master students. The Panel Discussion will be held on November 24 in Illyria, Sheraton Tirana Hotel.
Event Contact: email@example.com
For more information please click here.